I’m in the same boat as other posters

Tough to have a light weight 4 season tent, it’s sorta like the quest for light weight, durable, breathable, completely impervious to rain, rain gear. It doesn’t exist.

I’ve spent 42 days at a time, longest for me, living in a tent. The arctic ovens were by far the most warm & comfortable, but as mentioned heavy. The cabelas guide tents didn’t hold up to high winds as the eureka tents we had, all 4-6 man for two clients. Also the high sided arctic ovens had to be tucked firmly in the brush to hold up to the storms that blew through. Don’t know the wind speeds, but it sailed a 12’ raft w floorboards & a 15 hp motor off the beach back into the brush prolly 20-30 yards. Those nights were tough staying up to re-guy & restake all the tents.

Trying to stay outa the $1000 tent arena, of all the suggestions I’ve seen so far as your best compromise for your needs/desires, my vote goes to the ve-25. Mine came w 2 flys iirc making it both a ve-24 & 25 🤷🏻‍♂️ They used to run around $525 new, but I’m almost sure to have gone up in price.

You won’t get the two exits unless they’ve changed things, but on the 25 version you have a big door & ample vestibule. It’s heaven for space for one guy & not uncomfortable for two. Plenty of guys & stakes & the yellow color makes things seem brighter & more cheery when sitting out storms. Good luck on your quest

But based on what I’ve read the TNF ve-25 should be a strong contender

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.