I justed wanted to take minute and thank everyone who chimed in and tried to help out. Here's how it played out.

I ended up deploying for Wildland Fire Medical Support and got back one week ago from Oregon.

I purchased the Marmot Tungsten Ultralight 3 Person tent. I was unable to get the Footprint, which I think is a good idea for insurance, but it was out stock.

The tent arrived the day before I left, via 2 day shipping. They shipped it pretty quickly. The first time I set the tent up was in the dark. I was able to get it together, without issues. There was one piece of tent pole that was about 6-8" long, not sure what that is for ?

It was helpful that I brought a hammer, not only to pound in the stakes, but more importantly, to get them out of the ground. I am glad I got the 3 Person and not the 2 person, so that I had room not only, for me but also for my two duffel bags. The tent is light weight and has nice features. It worked out fine. It is a 2 season tent, I guess at some point I may find out how it does in colder, snowier, windier conditions. But, for the money, it fit the need perfectly so far. I do recommend it.

N.R.A. Endowment Life Member