I think Barney's has had a couple different companies make the bomb shelter. They are great tents. I spent a very stressful night in a 30+ year old 8X8 convinced that the next gust would rip the tent body off the stakes, but it held up great. Bungees on your guy-out points help a lot with that, btw.

The Arctic Oven is kind of amazing, and if you were going to be living in a tent for long periods of time, that would certainly be (is) my choice. Neither the bomb shelter nor the AO compare in any way to a Nallo 2. I have an AO 10, and Tent and Tarp lists it at 56lbs, which includes no footprint or floor saver (or woodstove) and probably not enough stakes to stake down all the guy-out points. You're looking at 70+lbs of tent by the time you are done. But there is room for 2 cots and a wood stove. AT&T has a new line of tents out that I have no experience with. Their website is a hot mess, but you might be able to glean something there. https://arcticoventent.com/tents/shockey-tent/ It has Jim Shockey's name on it, so try to keep your lunch down and just think about the tent. If you are ever in Anchorage, they have some tents set up in their new place by Merrill field. They are under the same ownership as Airframes Alaska, so you can buy super cub parts and AO tents until you hit your credit card limit!

Mainer, I have an Assault Outfitter 2, that I love. It isn't configured perfectly for 2 people, but its comfortable enough. It is an incredibly bomber tent, and a was a bargain when I bought it. I wish they wouldn't put the stupid plastic windows in it, but they have held up pretty well. I bought that tent after spending the night in a cheap tent while it rained 3" overnight. I should look at the 4 person one, because I surely don't have enough tents.

I've spent some time in a Nallo 2, Nallo 2 GT, and Nallo 3 GT. Hilleberg makes a great tent, and they are an impressive combination of tough and light. But like Art said, I'm not sure how it would hold up to constant use for months. The GT vestibule is just as awesome as having a garage attached to your house. The downside is that it traps a lot of moisture and that can be a problem in some cases. Worthwhile trade off IMO, but not everyone agrees.

One option that I haven't seen mentioned here is the Cabelas "alaska guide" dome tents. They are a solid design, very wind/weather resistant, without getting into the insane price range of some of the above. Setup is not as fast nor as straightforward as with the Bomb Shelter, Arctic Oven, or Assault Outfitter, but if you are staying in one spot for a week+, that isn't a big deal. Plan to throw away and replace the stakes they come with and replace with just about anything else.

THESE are my favorite stakes for a base camp tent. There are 9 and 12" variations - get the orange ones if you can, and a mix of lengths is ideal for varying sites. Sometimes you can scoop a bunch on ebay pretty cheap and split them amongst parties.