Years back I had a 21 or 22 qt Mirror. Now I have the same size Presto. No they're not industrial grade but they work. And BTW we can eat 7 jars of green beans a week easy. We love 'em. I go to HEB when they have fresh green beans on sale and buy about 20 pounds. That gives me about 10 jars. I like to keep 10-20 jars in the cabinet all the time. i've got okra both canned and frozen. I love the frozen best but it doesn't last as long as canned. I even canned mustard greens and spinach. It all cans good. Every year I can fig preserves, my favorite. They're getting ripe right now so the canning will commence soon. Around here there's jars, lids and rings galore. They have both pint and quart and even half gallon and gallon ball jars at HEB and Walmart.

Also, you can order a Presto at Walmart Online. But it might be a good idea to see if you can find one on Craig List or Ebay cheaper first.
Good luck and enjoy it. It's a hell of a hobby.

Last edited by Filaman; 07/13/20.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!