People make a big deal about bullet selection. Most of my rifles are dedicated hunting rifles and in my case they are pretty specialized. All of them are called upon for deer hunting but some I have for larger game. I've had my .270 for 54 years and I've only shot a few different bullet weights in it. Of these most are Spitzer Boat Tails. I can say with my .270 I've only ever needed a couple different weights. The 130 and 150 are about all I'll ever need. Of those, only about three different brands. For deer and hogs it's usually either a 130 grain SGK or Nosler or Combined Technologies Ballistic Tip. With this 7x57 I visuallize about the same. If I should get the opportunity to go for elk or maybe another Nilgai hunt I would probably load me up some 150 grain Partitions. For some people that's a pretty limited bullet selection, but for me it meets all the needs of that rifle. I may yet play around with some other bullets but for now those listed are what you'll find me hunting with.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!