Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by add
The dead guy, an Air Force Veteran, was pushing his quadruple amputee Black fiancé around in a wheelchair in the crowd. Seems they’ve been a couple since high school.

A tragic loss for the woman.

I suppose proponents of the dead guy would say he was protecting her when the car arrived, but there’s that photo of him jammed in with the crowd pointing his AK over the hood of the car.

Truth is stranger than reality.

And proof that serving in the Military does make you immune to insanity.

Careful, your virtue is being signaled, again...

Red Star on his hat blinding him again.

Uh oh I’m under attack eek ..... but it is indeed a tragedy for that poor woman to lose a guy that was gonna marry her.

Meanwhile how about this; the MSM laying out a coherent description of events....

Mob surrounds car.

28yo Garrett points his AK at driver.

Driver hits Garrett with multiple rounds.

Driver calls 911.

Driver released and not charged at this time. I hope it stays that way.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dfw.cb...ett-foster-shooter-released-custody/amp/

What does him being 28 years old have anything to do with any of this Birdie?

Same relevance as his wheelchair-bound girlfriend was a multiple amputee and that she was Black; same relevance as the compact sedan being attacked was blue: When you read about an incident like this, do you not want to know all the details?

AK guy was not a college-age kid, he was an older Air Force Veteran,, crap, I know a former student, eight years enlisted in the Army now, who’s a BERNIE supporter. Go figure.

For the woman, tragic circumstance indeed. I’m saying this because I see every year the extreme loneliness suffered by high school kids with severe physical handicaps. They can deal with the physical impairments, but the loss of a social life is just devastating.

So, AK guy had reprehensible politics? Apparently so. But if one states that affects the legalisms of the incident, that’s the same as saying you’re in favor of hate crimes legislation.

The bottom line is this; Garrett, whoever he was, whatever his politics, apparently brung about his own demise by pointing his AK at the imminent victim of a mob.

I hope the shooter is not charged and that he can remain anonymous.

The shooter called 911. You don’t think there will be a police report? Public info and all . Doubtful that he will be anonymous.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES