Originally Posted by 450Fuller
What an exciting professional response. I prefer real bear commentary from those who hunt them, like my personal friend-Phil Shoemaker in Wasila and the Interior.
Have you encountered the small round dark pellets left by deer, even sitka deer? I suggest you read my thoughts while you chew a few with your coffee.
It definitely appears you spend a lot of time at the computer, but not around bears or knowledgeable hunters, biologists or guides. Ever heard of the Craigheads or William Wright?
Sign your posts so that you get full credit for your departures into fact-less commentary.
HR M
Lt Colonel-USA-R (Khe Sanh-71-72) MACVSOG-5th SpecialForces Gp(ABN)-10th SFG(ABN)-7th SFG(ABN)
Vietnam 70-72
SFA-LIFE
SOA-LIFE
NRA-LIFE

Please, do continue... or perhaps you can do a search here. You might even find enough information to understand I once saw a bear.

Arguments to authority do not mean squat. Your military background has absolutely nothing to do with your bear knowledge or experience or basic credentials.

Herrero has two versions of his "best seller" out there. He was jumped on by lots of folks for his agenda and bad facts and rewrote the book. Sadly, he did not do the basic courtesy of changing the title. Many quote from his book without realizing they are spouting nonsense from the first edition.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.