Judman
You have been on ignore for a long time and you know this because of the note you get when you attempt to PM me. You are not worth pissing on, especially in light of the possibility you may be on fire and it would be of benefit to your throat. Though you do so mightily crave micturition, especially when "live streamed!"

Without looking I know you are bad-mouthing me because I have lived and done things where and how you can never dream nor imagine doing them.

I know far more about you than you can imagine, because I fell for the idea you were worthy. I was wrong, very wrong. You are a pathetic piece of trash fueled by a position of authority. And the need for a prisoner to express Stockholm syndrome.

There is much more I could say, but frankly, you are not even close to worthy. I promise to never open nor respond to another post of yours. Please give me the same courtesy. Should you fail I might start posting specific facts and incidents. At your best you are not worth pissing on.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.