When it appeared to be inevitable, all copper, I started a couple years ago, juggling components. In two bubba sporters, 22" barrel '96 Swedes, I settled on 48 Gr H4831SC, WLR primer, 130 gr Barnes TSX, getting 2700 fps. Five shots at 100 yds consistently group 1 moa, occasionally smaller. Because I'm using original military barrels with the long throat, I never bothered with tweaking seating depth. Just as personal preference, I give the loaded cartridge a gentle little bump with the Lee factory crimp die just to narrow my velocity deviation. After all the experimentation and juggling components for a whole summer...basically I ended up with the exact duplicate of my pre copper load...just substituting the 130 Barnes for the old 129 SST.
My point being if you have a proven cup and core load for your Swede already, you may just want to substitute just the copper bullet to start with...hardly anybody but me likes military barrels hacked off at 22". Good luck guys.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.