Primer's & Powder ...I went back through one of the storage chests last week, looking to see what was still around and found 3 box's of 1K count primers. All of my factory ammo & reloading stuff & most of my hunting gear are stored in a free standing lawn storage shed that is not heated or AC'd. The building is weather tight & had been the previous owners grand children's play house, and we renamed it the Toy House. Guns of course stay in the house under lock and key. So,,,Do ya'll think these primers are still viable? I sure hope so as there are no primers I can find in East Texas & don't have the time to run all over DFW ... 100/150+ miles away looking for some.

All of my powder, about 10+ lb's is still in factory cartons, and has been stored in a running refrigerator like it was at Lake Texoma where we came from, with the fresh eggs, soft drinks & beer etc - but not in the freezer section where the frozen stuff stays - that are in the 3 stall carport's tool shop storage area. We use those 2 extra refrigerators behind the carport to store the bulk buys from the grocery store...as Old Habits die hard for geezers like us after living 40+ miles from the grocery store.

If I ever get reinstated here again I've got some shooting/hunting stuff that's been picked up at some of the auction's that the BH & I have made a bidnizz out of in odds & ends I'll post in the classifieds.
Ron