Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Agreed. I wouldn’t bend over to pick up a piece of brass for what some sell it for.

Glad for you that you have more money than sense, if it wasn't for guys like you I wouldn't have the ammo supply I do. No, it don't bother me at all to reload or pick up your brass. But god damn it quit being a cheap ass and stop buying that steel cased crap. Have a nice day. MB

+1.

+2. I picked up 1200 pcs of good commercial 223 rem brass a few years ago and I'm still shooting that chidt. Works great, produces very accurate loads and the brass is FREE!!!!! Why not pick it up...??

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
There will be someone come along shortly saying we are stupid for picking up and using range brass because his buddy blew his face off or something along those lines. I say bullchidt. If his buddy knew what he was doing, it would have never fu cking happened...

What tumbler media are you using if you don't mind me asking. I've been using corn cob media I probably bought a large supply of 20 years ago and my brass never looks that good.