Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
How come peeps don't leave the good stuff on the ground at the range? You know, .44 Mag, .38-55, .30-30, .45-70, 7x57, .250 Savage? Stuff like that. I NEVER see any of that layin' around. -sniff-

Dan, I occasionally am able to pick up a little .44 Mag, .30-30, and 7x57. But usually, the guys who are shooting that are picking up their empties themselves.

I traded off a bunch of pristine .30-30 for several nice LH handgun holsters a while back.

Now that I know you look for these, I'll send you some when I come across a good batch.

I will occasionally find and pick up 44 magnum brass. I scored big a couple months ago when a local ammo manufacture was at my range. He said he leaves his starline brass behind for members of the club to pick up. I was all over that 10mm, 357 sig, 300 blackout and yes, even some 44 magnum. It wasn't all starline brass, but was quality once fired stuff....and yes, he left a chidt load of .223 rem brass laying there too, but I didn't touch that stuff..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA