Just came over Willow Creek Pass on Colorado state highway 125, between Walden and Granby. It was raining in Walden but the pass had slush, then dropping temp and 3 inches of snow on top. Got stopped by some poor bastages pullling a pop up camper trailer with a 2wd truck with all season tires. No chains. They jack-knifed and blocked the highway. Unhooked the trailer but they still couldn’t go forward or backward. Pushed the trailer to the side. This all happened in a narrow spot and we are lucky that the logging trucks were done for the day. Thought we could pull Them with my 4wd GMC but couldn’t pull up and I sure as hell wasn’t going to pull down with them above me...afraid they would toboggan right into me. My chains were way too big for their tires and I really didn’t want to part with them anyway. And of course no cell service or Onstar. Another guy with a nice new 4wd F250 came along, had the right size ball to pull their trailer, so was going to try to pull the camper to a wide spot where they could camp for the night, but they said they were unprepared, no warm clothes etc. Once I got down into cell service I called this in to the Jackson County sheriff who sent a deputy up to check, but not sure a tow driver can be found etc. Moral of the story I guess is to confirm everything already said above. This all happened on a nice paved and maintained state highway, but in this area there is now plowing after 5 pm.