I disagreed with her rulings, her philosophy, her “morality”, her politicalization of her position as a Supreme Court Justice and virtually everything she “stood for”. I deeply disliked her and I believe that she WAS a dangerous enemy of freedom loving people from coast to coast.

Unfortunately the damage she caused while sitting on the bench won’t soon be forgotten. I pray that the POTUS nominates a real conservative and strict constitutionalist AND that person is CONFIRMED!

As far as RBG goes.....her debt has been paid and while I don’t like her at all, it matters not, she’s no longer sitting in judgement of us. She’s now the one being judged and she’ll be required to answer for the things she’s done. No amount of fancy lawyer talk or legal ramblings will confuse the supreme judge. She no longer enjoys the special privileges, notoriety and benefits of her job as a “civil servant”.

Her debt is paid in full but the damage she’s done lives on.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~