Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Originally Posted by steve4102
The Left is pissed at Ruth.

F*** You Ruth Bader Ginsburg – F*** You for Not Retiring Under Obama!” – Leftists React to RBG’s Death

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...etiring-obama-leftists-react-rbgs-death/

This is only a theory of mine. I've thought for the past 4 years that she made a huge strategic mistake. If she was smart about it, she should have retired while Obama was in office, say 2015 or before. But she didn't and then Scalia died so she had to hang in there. She probably figured that it wasn't a problem because she felt, like most of the Dems, that Hillary would win. If Hillary had won, I'm sure that she would have retired in 2017 as soon as they replaced Scalia. But Hillary didn't win, so she was screwed and she's been hanging in there in hopes that Trump will lose in November. She didn't make it long enough.

I read someplace years ago, that she refused to retire under Obama because she hated him so, maybe it was a racist thing as we all know Liberals are the king of racism.

Last edited by steve4102; 09/19/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.