Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
Anyone who says 2” of bbl isn’t noticeable in the brush hasn’t hunted brush. Remember, not every part of hunting is like pulling up to the trap range to just shoot. You’ve gotta get to where you’re hunting, ride in a boat sometimes, maneuver through some thick stuff to get to where the birds/bunnies are, etc. Sure, when it’s time to take the shot, having an extra 2” might be better for swinging on long crossers. However, for all the rest of the schit involved, it being 2” shorter can be nice. I’ve hunted with a 28” bbl for nearly 20 years and have recently switched to a 26” bbl for the above mentioned reasons. I’ve got a crisp $20 that says after this season I won’t have a preference either way. Therefore, at the end of the day, buy the one you feel best about because the rest of this schit is hot air for folks that aren’t burning up thousands and thousands of shells shooting clays or hunting the most premier of anything. For the dude who’s out hunting, the difference will mostly be noticed when closing the soft-sided gun case getting in and out of the boat/truck because 26” will fit in one much better than a 28” bbl, especially if you opt for extended chokes. If one is in stock or you can get a deal on one or the other, that’s the one to get.

Ooh crisp $20 dollar bill..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.