This is a great thread and very informative.

I have several hunting scopes including the GPO Passion, Meopro 4.5-14 x44, 2 Conquests, Kahles KX 3,5-10x50 which is a great scope, but I don’t think it is still in production. A Kahles Multizero 3-10x50 that has held zero at 5 different sitting for years sitting on a Tikka 7-08.

My Steiner Nighthunter Xtreme 2-10x50 illuminated and my Swarovski z6i 2-12x50 are top notch for me and can really get you in trouble if you don’t pay attention to the time at last light. Both can take me well past legal shooting light here in N.C (30 minutes past sundown). The glass in both is exceptional and both have held zero.

I have a pair of MeoStar 7x42 binos (discontinued). The glass is superb and enough eye relief to get a full view without removing my glasses.

Many of these items were purchased at Cameraland. Great folks up there that will steer you right and will not try to oversell you.

Visit Ilya’s site opticsthoughts.com for some great info on scopes and binos in all price ranges. I think he may be the most knowledgeable person on the web when it comes to optics.

Happy hunting and stay safe.