Again, people seem to think these douche bags are just going to all flee as soon as they hear a couple gun shots and then you going to be like Will Smith, walking down the empty streets in "I Am Legend" as the only human left on Earth. This could very well be just the beginning stages of what's to come and not indicative of the longer term threat. I don't think it's wise to assume they will not come in larger numbers, or more well armed, or armed with illegal mods, or take cover and continue to fight from there instead of just leaving you alone in your badness.

And people are quick to conclude that if you are in danger, you've made a mistake being there. If that was universally true, there would be no need to carry at all because we're all prescient. If things get bad, the threat may come to you even if you didn't ask for trouble. Instead of doing scheduled protests, what if we see them start engaging in flash mob tactics? We've already seen that on a limited scale before all this crap start for other "causes". What if they apply flash mobs to riots? What if you're in the mall or grocery store and then you walk out and in the last 20 minutes 100 armed losers show up in the parking lot?

I hope I am wrong about the chaos to come but considering the money behind these events and people, I worry about significant escalation of frequency, scope and tactics.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.