Originally Posted by lonee
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
He’s just a troll. I’m unaware of any police, military, or combat pistol shooting school that teaches anything but to double tap the target in all but the most rare circumstances. In case presented with him in the wide open surrounded by 8 guys shooting at him that might be one but he’d be dead anyway and it’s completely unrealistic.
As unrealistic as 8 armed attackers are in real life and I order to survive it he’d have to find cover and from there engage targets based on opportunity and threat level. Near to far, possibly the weapon they were armed with and a few other factors. Each target would be treated as an individual threat and double tapped if possible with rare exception before transitioning to the next threat.
If ever there would be a situation to have as many rounds at your disposal as possible to factor in misses, follow up shots, and suppressive fire to avoid being over run that would be it.
He’s a troll with no practical combat pistol training to speak of.

so what? everyone 'thinks' the FBI is such hot [bleep], but tey were still teaching one handed point shooting at 25m, in the 80s. :-) they spent 8 MILLION $ in today's money, discovering that pistols dont pierce cars waf. I could have told them that much in 1969. The fact, that you' and others would be so stupid as to waste half of your ammo, in the face of 20 or more attackers, says all I need to know. They aint got guns. they are felons. like the 3 that Kyle shot. They are not hanging around in the face of certain death. The spare mag can be drawn with the gun and be in the piece and firing in 1.5 seconds. there's no reason to fire beyond 10 ft , no reason to miss, even once.

Do you kiss your boyfriend after you swallow him?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell