Morning Labman.

My wife and I did pkg #3 on the Aug 2019 trip. We had already done 10-days in Namibia and I wanted to show her Gerhard's place. I let her do most of the shooting. She had a blast.....literally and figuratively! laugh What he's got set up in #3 with the numbers of animals is just about right for a 2x1 six day trip. Could also be a good foundation to add a couple of days to make the full 10-days I've reserved and a couple of select trophy species too. The absolute best deal I think I've ever seen offered on the web or at a convention is pkg #4 with a couple of extra days added to make the full ten days reserved.

The primary reason I've added a couple of days to all of his "standard" packages the difference in how they conduct trophy hunts vs culls. They do the "normal" morning and afternoon hunts for both. But, when taking culls, the animal is just given an quick field gutting and moved under thorn bushes and the location is marked on GPS and the hunt continues. At the end of the morning or at sundown, the culled animals are collected and returned to he butchery. With the cool temps and abdominal organs removed the meat is just fine. When a "trophy" animal is taken and the hunter wants flat skins/rugs or shoulder/full body mounts vs just European (skull/horns on shield) where there is less concern about hair slippage, the hunting stops and the trophy is immediately recovered and taken to the butchery for care/processing. Considering the size of the property and the distances/travel time from the bush to the butchery, you may well not have time to go back out hunting again that morning/afternoon.

The other reason I added a couple of extra days is, these packages, especially #4, is a LOT of hunting/shooting. If you don't take all the animals in the package, you don't get a refund. You can exchange trophies for culls and culls for trophies though.

Going to be out of pocket for a couple of days so if any questions come up, it may take me a bit to respond.