Still one spot open for the this June but inside the 60-day window so "time is of the essence" if someone wants to still try and go. IF you don't want to travel on your own, my travel agent could probably still get you a ticket to meet up with me in Boston and over to Bots on Qatar Air or you could meet up on the gentleman from Houston who's been to Africa a number of times and to Gerhards several too and go with him, again via Qatar Air.

he Aug trip is now full.

Anyone who'd like to go on their own is more that welcome to contact Gerhard directly and sort out dates and details. I'll still help you with the travel planning/routing and airlines info as well as the rifle import documents etc. He still has some openings in July. If you want to try and sort something out with him for then, the dark moon dates for July are 6-15.

I'll be putting together at least one or maybe two more similar trips like this for next year and anticipate the same months, dark of the moon of June and/or Aug depending on interest and which month fits best in their schedule.

I'd also like to put together a similar trip to my friend's place in Namibia in 2022. He only has one bungalow with two private guest rooms with ensuite private bathrooms, so would be limited to just two hunters or up to four if willing to share a room with separate full size beds.