Vortex - no worries and looks like you're interested enough to join the site!! grin

I plan on doing at LEAST one of these small group trips to Bots every year and maybe a small group of one or two more hunters to my friend's place in NW Namibia. Might do more if there is enough interest. And of course, anyone can go anytime they can sort out dates with Gerhard in the Tuli block or with Jaco at his place near Ghanzi. I'll still help with the planning and paperwork and airline routes and airlines but, may not be able to travel with.

As I've mentioned, I've run across a LOT of guys who've always dreamed of an African safari but didn't have anyone to go with them and going the first time alone can be a pretty daunting undertaking. By putting together a small group like this, it opens up possibilities for the "first timer" to get their "first one" under their belts.

I met a retired gentleman at a gunshow several years ago who'd always dreamed of going but, as above, had nobody to go with. I told him, "you do now". He asked if I was serious and I told him absolutely. All you need to do is tell me when you want to go, have a passport and at least a 308 Win or better rifle and, as they say in Africa, "we'll make a plan". He set dates, had the rifle and passport and 4 months later he was hunting in NW Namibia and had a terrific time.

Last edited by M3taco; 02/07/21.