I bought 20 acres in Montana a while back, thinking it was enough for me to put a cabin on and hunt. There are a few other 20 acre parcels around me, then some state land, and three cattle ranches of tens of thousands of acres surround all of it. The land is mostly flat and has a nice number of trees.

At first, it was plenty of space. Now, other folks are setting up homes on their 20 acre lots and I'm starting to feel the need to look for another place. I tried to buy the 20 acres next to me but the owner isn't selling and I'm thinking that 100 acres is the minimum for my next place, hopefully with no one else putting up a cabin or home nearby. '

I'm anti-social and have no interest in talking to others, but the guys who live on the other 20 acres lots seem to be talkative and are always stopping by. I know that's considered friendly in most places, but I just want to be in the woods and not have anyone talking or dropping by. If I liked company, the 20 acres would be more than enough.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.