Any one who thinks T will win in a landslide is delusional and just plain stupid. More likely the land will slide Biden's way.

I am worried, very worried and am preparing myself mentally for the disaster.

The only riots will be Biden supporters in celebration of his victory. Republicans don't riot. When was the last time anyone saw a Republican riot? Sure there will be a few nut cases who do a few stupid things, but large scale Antifa and BLM riots? Not a chance.

Trump has been down double digits in most polls since B was nominated. Now you can rant and rave all you want about pollsters but they are paid to be right whether or not they be democrat or Republican. You can BYSA they don't want a repeat of 2016. Can anyone show me any poll that says T will win in a landslide or even by one vote?

Is anyone stupid enough to bet that T will win in a landslide? I'll bet he won't.

Trump has had the power and majesty of the office for almost four years and still he trails "Sleepy" by 10+ points in the average of all polls.

The Wife and I just voted twice for Trump. Go thou and do likewise.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.