Originally Posted by marktheshark
I know I nor 100 or so Trump voters I have talked to recently have been called or polled in any way. You gotta take polls with a grain of salt....you think they really call "random" people? Kind of like the "undecided" voters at Dementia Joes last townhall.....like the woman who had prior admitted to being a biden supporter and married to a Dem lobbyist or whatever he is....If they do actually call random people how many actual Trump supporters do you know who would answer the phone, let alone answer the questions truthfully?

You have to realize that polling is a business and like all businesses pollsters are in the business of staying in business and making a profit. They make a profit by being successful which means accurately predicting the outcome of elections. If a polling business is never accurate how long do you think they will be in the business of polling before they are out of business?

Funny to me is how people believe in polls which support their candidate or position but are quick to denigrate polls which do not. Why is that? Just because you see a dozen Trump/Pence signs in your neighborhood (as in mine) and no Biden signs doesn't mean anything.

The problem for Trump is that NO poll shows him winning by even one vote let alone a landslide. I say mentally prepare for a disaster come November.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.