Originally Posted by elkmtb
you guys need to stop with all the civil war BS. It's complete lunacy and sounds even more idiotic that the lefts antifa crowd. You're giving gun owners a bad name and providing fodder for the left.You either need to get back on your meds or realize you're being baited to say stupid stuff.

At worst there will be small pockets of unrest from the liberal give me free stuff crowd which will just lose them more supporters. Of course I have no problem with you protecting you and yours (in a legal manner) should that come to your front door. But wide spread violence- give me a break. If Trump wins he will have the freedom to step in where needed or where the democrat local gov't wont- oregon etc. If trump loses the good people of this country aren't going to go around looting and burning.

I would not worry about most of these guys. As soon as they realize that civil war means no social security and or pension cheks they will come down off the high hoarse. Just like numerous retired high ranking military officials who spoke out against Donald Trump. They just want stable society and pension benefits. I would be concerned about People's Rights Network. I am sure the American agencies are paying close attention to what they are doing or planning.