End of an era coming.

Rush Limbaugh saved AM radio and caused Talk Radio to explode. HIs TV show was pioneering and a template for all the talking heads on Fox, CNN, MSNBC etc. Before Limbaugh, political TV was Meet The Press of the McLaughlin Group stuff.

He is entertaining, has a great sense of humor, and has an incredible insight on how the Left works. Rush has kept conservatism alive and well. He's an inspiration and a cheerleader.

On another note, he has overcome some incredible personal obstacles that would derail virtually anyone else. First, he went deaf! What unbelievable accomplishment it was to overcome that.

He battled prescription drug addiction that was the result of his many surgeries. That is a tough situation. He's had a couple of divorces that he was able to keep low key and didn't wreck him completely emotionally.

Cancer? that's a tough one. He was a cigarette, and later a cigar smoker. That is the logical cause and effect,

Limbaugh has been a hero to literally millions, and the devil incarnate to the Left. Again, I'll say his is an incredible story that won't fully be appreciated until he's gone. I don't see an adequate replacement. It sadens me.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo