Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
I cant understand that an adult with half a brain needs a talk show host making 45 million to alert them to the white hating communists. if I was stranded on a desert island for 35 years then maybe I could see it. what do people think has been going on for the last 45 years?

Start your own Talk Show and take it on the road.

Just be careful with these “facts “ that you continually spew with no support. They’ll bite you in your Nazi ass.

you are right. I lied about rush being a drug addict...married 4 times ..a draft dodger a circus con man. I am sorry hope you accept my apology
...................I wonder what the SPQR70AD really stands for. Well whatever the hell it stands for, you sir are a complete ass. Do u prefer a horses ass or a donkeys ass? Maybe a baboons ass? More attractive!

Rush was on drugs to help with his enormous amounts of back painl You blab your crap while failing to walk in the mans shoes. SO WHAT if he was married 2 times, 3 times or 10 times. Oh a circus con man and a draft dodger too?

Well how abouts you explaining to us exactly how Rush was a draft dodger and furthermore how he is a con man? Hmmmmmm? How about that SPITTLE-70IQ.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger