Originally Posted by copperking81
The lib trolls are here because they know what's in store for them in two weeks. More YouTube videos of liberals crying, snowflake meltdowns on social media, braindead millennials whaling and gnashing teeth, and of course... relentless ridicule from the right. Trump is going to spike the ball right in their face and they're dreading it.

And they should dread it, because we're going to rub their noses in the chit bigly. Way worse then they can even begin to imagine.

I told my friends when trump got elected was the best part is maybe haggary would commit suicide and he would drive the white hating communists insane. but I also said NOTHING will change that really matters and the country will continue on its suicidal path to being a thirld world country. US will turn into venezuela first then into south afreaka where it is 90% legal to kill whites and take what they got. slave reparations will be the start. this pic is BLM mocking the KKK while using a dollar sign which means they want slave reparations. with homoland security the FBI and most LE on BLM's side they will eventually get it. no GOP president will do anything about it

Attached Images
941a432c4b6a210d901af7591d995339.jpg (40.06 KB, 245 downloads)