Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Any of you thought of this in regard to saying no. Someone shows up to take your guns. No won't be the response they want so it scales up a bit. What next? Have you thought of that? If you kill whoever this is you're going to be in trouble. That leaves your family without you there for them. If they kill you then it's the same. It boils down to are you willing to give up not only your life but that of your loved ones in the name of freedom. This was what our Founders faced. Remember? "Our lives, Our fortunes and Our sacred honor. Are you afraid of that? They might have had fear but it didn't keep them from standing up freedom. We'd better settle this in our hearts and minds before we take our stand.

That’s the point I’m trying to make 1-2-10 people in a “revolution” just a bunch right wing quacks. Now if 10’s of thousands of armed citizens descend onto state capitols demanding the election officials in those counties be fired then you have something.. But hey it’s deer season back East who has time for that stuff.. Oh and there was a Packers football game on last night. So yeah maybe we can do the revolution next year around May..

Retard.

Oh I’m sorry are you the revolutions general for the south?? You boys been talking “revolution” for awhile now.. But you are all standing on the sidelines waiting for someone to start your revolution.. Go tend to your 100 acre deer lease..

Retard.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]