Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Revolt to save what? The around half of "American" voters that after all the lawlessness and riots etc still WILLINGLY voted for 2 candidates who publically stated they want to "transform" America from the values it was founded on as well as its government power structure? For the same group who doesnt seemed bothered in the least that a Presidential election was OPENLY stolen? A nation that has been over run by illegals and do nothing gimme dats? A county where that a majority of the government is against those on "our side"(Democrats/deep state) To "save" it for future generations who have already been indoctrinated against the founding principles and values this country was founded on?

that is exactly how I feel. if I had a kid that wanted to go in the service I would chain him to a lally column in the basement. imagine losing your kid fighting for the US who hates White Christians?

It is not as though we are under the thumb of a non elected dictator or foreign entity.....I have seen no claim that President Trump won the popular vote so that means a majority of "American" voters WILLINGLY voted to destroy this nation so in reality what is left to "save"