Originally Posted by Ken_L
I am also looking at the 2020 CenterPoint CP400 crossbow since it's half the cost of the Ravin but provides a lot of performance for the money. I want a crossbow that is fast, on the lighter side and when cocked has a slim profile since I hunt in an area this pretty tight.

Do not know much about them, I have not heard any bad things about them either. We have just a few archery dealers in this area and since Covid some have gone out of business , everything has to be ordered . It is getting to be quite expensive buying stuff to find out if it is good or bad. I purchased my first Scorpyd DS in June, 60 yards is a chip shot(I will not shoot that far though) and people I know that have them shoot 100 rather easily with Broadheads. Super quiet and low maintenance . I visited a Dealer in Florida a month ago who handles about ever type of bow and that was also his recommendation. I now own 2 of them , one is a backup just like my hunting rifles I always bring a backup. Mine weighs 6.2 lbs bare.