Originally Posted by wildhobbybobby
I have a Ravin R-26 and am absolutely delighted with it. I have a severely messed up right shoulder that was replaced last year. No way that I could shoot a conventional bow any more. The R-26 is smaller in dimension than the R-29, but still produces 400 fps with a 400 gr. bolt. It weighs 6 1/2 pounds and is very handy in a confined space such as a blind. Cocking is easy and fast, and the crank handle can be used to easily decock the bow. I was warned by the dealer to avoid shooting two bolts at the same bullseye.

Ravins are expensive, that's for sure, but they do come fully equipped, and mine even had a very nice case. The only thing extra I needed were a few hunting arrows with broadheads. I chose the Rage 100 gr. 2-bladed head on the dealer's advice. My experience is that they shoot to the same POA as the target arrows. I killed a deer with it and performance was excellent.

The high quality scope that comes standard has a choice of green or red illumination, is adjustable for arrow velocity and has aiming points every 10 yards from 20-100. They have been right on the money so far for me.

I sighted it in at 20 yards and backed off to 50, just for giggles. Here are the first two bolts I fired at 50:

[Linked Image]

So there is no need to question whether it is accurate enough.

Ok. Any decent well tuned crossbow with good arrows should do that.