Originally Posted by shootAI
Quit bitching about Montana. Worry about MN. Have you ever heard someone from MT make a comment on MN game laws? We would prefer you and others stay home come hunting season anyways. Believe it or not we all aren’t in line to suck your Dick for money like the out of state hunters want to believe. I own a business and could care of less if I get money from out of staters come hunting season. My margins aren’t so tight that it makes a damn bit of difference. Met some great guys hunting from out of state but in general it’s not a good look.

As far as crossbows I am happy they are outlawed. They allow too much of an advantage. Elk often hang up at 70 yards when calling them in which is a no shot with bow. Elk lives to play the game again. With crossbow that shot is taken. Too many people would abuse it even if it were for cripples. Look at the brand new lifted trucks with cripples placard hanging off the mirrors. Sorry about your friends disability but life ain’t fair and you sound like a liberal trying to make accommodations for every situation. Some people are too poor to hunt. Should we come there tags and license fees and fill their gas tank so they can go hunting as well?

listen to yourself selfish and you must still be kinda fit and younger but with very little heart for these crippled soldiers. oh i will be back in Montana buying the expensive non-resident Montana license just remember this without us non-resident AMERICAN`S buying hunting -fishing license and all the Federal Land Montana Game Fish would not be doing very good. another friend from Minnesota is the diver /welder at all the Federal dams including in Montana and he also was wounded in Irag as a Ranger but would not a agree with what you posted . best you stay out of all VFW `s , Legions, bars with real man with your shameful negative attitude towards non-residents and soldiers.

Last edited by pete53; 01/20/21.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman