I've been LOOKING since August. Strangely, it seems none of the stores in my "orbit" even carry SA at all, despite selling lots of other sporting mags, some of which I would consider far more obscure than SA.

John, I'm assuming the link I posted above is the complete story, and not something abridged for online. I just read it over supper and enjoyed it very much - thanks.
Now I have to get back to the shop and work on inletting the walnut for my 1903 Springfield .275 Rigby, 1903 Springfield 9.3x62, and Mauser .256 Newton (the 1903 Springfield 338-06 is already done). I have a chance to have my buddy drive them on the 6th of December to the fellow in CO that's going to blue them for me. If I can get them all done in time, I'll save a bunch on shipping!

And the next trip to the range is going to be the first trial on the TC Compass II 6.5 CM, in its Tupperware stock, detachable magazine, and matte-black finish.

I reckon I'm kind of middle of the road, like you, but I do love the nice blue and walnut oldies.

Thanks for a nice read,
Rex

Last edited by TRexF16; 11/13/20.