I only see one path where Trump remains president. That's if this goes to the house SOON. Recounts simply aren't going to do enough, they are recounting already counted votes, you will need legal action to do an audit where the legality of a cast vote is considered, that takes time. Enough states have to be blocked from certifying votes and providing electors that Biden doesn't get 270. I don't see any way forward where Trump gets 270+. Time is one thing that isn't there, the timeline is laid out by the constitution, along with the rules for if the vote can't result in a president.

Trump signing an executive order to halt things would be wrong, if he can't prove the fraud to have the SC step in, him stepping in is wrong. Him just refusing to leave the WH, also wrong. As of 1/20 he is either president or not, he can't just say "not leaving" at that point he isn't CIC any longer so the military isn't his. If he is CIC then he's president and doesn't leave. There isn't a scenario where he can legally just refuse to leave.

Constitution lays out the steps, bypassing them due to fraud is equally wrong, use the process.

My biggest nightmare in this is that it can't be proven fast enough, we get to January and the electoral college has put Biden in place and it's not overturned because the fraud proof is still playing out. Biden is then president, period.

Fast forward to when fraud is later proven, you can't throw the election to the house, the election is over. You can possibly remove Biden as the head of the snake of the fraud, but then what? There's rules around this, it goes to Harris, if the fraud takes her out, it goes to the speaker/Pelosi. If Pelosi isn't connected to the fraud, can you imagine that scenario.