Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Trump won, bigly. The evidence is clear. How many of you believe 180k votes can be counted IN A ROW for the same candidate? Have you ever seen the counts stopped on election night, to then jump to a different outcome - in multiple states? Trump won. I suspect, but am not sure, that there were people collecting data covertly and we are about to see the outcome of that. At any rate 30% of DEMOCRATS believe the election was stolen; that's how obvious it is.

SCOTUS could order a total controlled audit and that would be it. They can put a halt on things until it is done.

Again, I am not sure how this will play out, but the razor I got from Occam says there was massive fraud and some pretty credible folks are saying so.

All the leftist lies add up to this. A red mirage, don't concede, no matter what, we will pry DJT out of the Whitehouse (cuz he will figure out the fix was in) All the President elect lies and theater; it goes on and on. The lie has history and infrastructure.

I find it hard to imagine a R house delegation going home and telling folks they voted for bitem. They'd be done.

Fight! Do Something. Wins, in the real world are not guaranteed. But, you can assure your losses. This is for keeps and the BIG prize.

Fun post. Thanks.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter