Originally Posted by Colorado1135

Awww you're just as ignorant of forums as the op is of search engines. See there are alerts you can receive when people respond to what you posted. So the reality is once again far from your perception.
I'm sure up until now no one really pays your much mind so you've had no use for such alerts, and frankly I usually ignore them. I do have a soft spot for ego strokers and attention seekers though. I see you have a post count of almost 10k but I don't recall seeing your handle before so probably nothing contributing or substantial. I don't care to look up anything you've previously posted either to verify because it's pretty pathetic to do so. Your infantile attempt at an insult shows how much you lack in substance in thought so it's no stretch at how your character is or ever has been. No doubt you feel you're important and likely the other folks on your drum circle dwell on whatever you say but the reality is far from what you've been led to believe. It's not entirely your fault, but feel free to not chime in the next time the adults are talking ok? Until your out of the blue post I had never heard of you let alone addressed you in any manner whatsoever. The ball is in your court moving forward, you can either chose to continue to come at me or we can let it go before it gets uncivil and your feelings get hurt.

Fuuck yah!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?