Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Oh, you guys. Really? Bless your hearts.
If you're thinking I am bothered by what a couple nobodies post online you are sorely mistaken yet again. I'm calling it like I see it and skipping the niceties since none were offered to me. Kingston, you are an attention whore plain and simple. You kept bumping your thread over and over and dragging it out for the attention. Someone called you on it and you made a pompous remark indicating you are someone big and that comment won't sit well with your followers. One of them tried defending you and was easily distracted by some phantom Bob guy he made up apparently. Also about paragraph structure but doesn't use it himself. But you're right, coming from the average person that would have been an epic "bitchslap". Upon reading that I felt bad about what I said to someone who is obviously trying but has more to overcome mentally than the average person. Beaver please forgive me, I didn't know about that or the dementia. I'm super impressed that you guys have hunted with some guys here and even with each other once, no doubt that gives weight to your argument and makes you more in the right. How many PM's and phone calls did you exchange before responding to me? Lol. Personally I don't need my friends to jump in and stick up for me. Nor do I need to brag about hunting once with them, cause damn that's super impressive. Now I won't fault you for that, there's lots of folks who need that and that's ok. I will say you guys are really tough what with your zingers of "his handle had a different state in it than he lives" and other such hurtful things. Beaver, I've already apologized for witty retorts to one who is unarmed so I won't include you anymore. I do want to say good job on knowing the pheasant is the state bird here in the last free state in the nation with the hot Governor. Normally I'd say if any of you have issue with me, let's take it to PM's but I'm usually a pretty good judge of character and I don't care to get to know any of you so we can let this be bygones. Beaver, I wrote this really slowly just for you buddy 😉 you're awesome! Don't give up.

I can only imagine how much fun you must be in person.

You know if you gave him one of those guns he wouldn't be jealous anymore.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla