Nothing out of the ordinary here on the S. side of Lake Ontario lately. But back on Nov. 25th I was out in our year round sun room early in the morning having coffee and saw something big flying toward the house at about 20 feet above ground. It got closer and I saw it was a snowy owl, which is not real common around here in winter but not unheard of. Flew right up to the roof of our one story ranch house and landed on the peak of the roof. I grabbed the Canon T6 Rebel and got a few pix but it wasn't fully light out so some are a little blurry cause the shutter speed was slowed. Very cool. First time I ever saw a snowy owl and had a good camera handy at the same time. We're on a bay off the lake and a few years ago there was a snowy out on the ice way out on the bay. Had the camera on a tripod and plenty of time to take multiple shots but it was too far away; back then I didn't have the telephoto lens capability that I have now. If it wasn't such an impossible task for someone like me to post pix on this site I'd post some Snowy Owl on the roof pix. Got 'em right here on the computer.