Originally Posted by Kaleb
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Originally Posted by Kaleb

Faster lead times and lower prices would be cool but I don’t expect that at all especially the price part. I doubt anyone would buy out a company and be able to come in and reduce the price of the products.

Good points. I called to inquire about a stock a week ago and a camo gel stock with studs, pad, etc was going to be like $750 out the door and a 6 month wait...

I know it they’ve really gone up. When I first started buying them I waited until the annual Christmas sale. I apologize if I’m remembering wrong but I want to say standard gel coat stocks were $399 normally $449 or $499. Edge fill stocks were $499 normally $599. That said no one is twisting my arm to order them. I love the stocks and unless I get the nerve to try a Manners I’ll keep ordering and paying it when I need a stock. The only reason I haven’t tried a Manners is all the posts/threads about none of the stocks showing up correctly. I’ve never had that problem with McMillan. Yet anyway.

Same here. I’m too chicken to order much else cause they’ve worked so well for me.

I have been eyeballing the AG Composites for my sons MK5 300 Wby. McMillan only inlets the Weatherby style stock and it’s not a great for either of us and it is bound to be heavy. The AG is 25-26 ounces. About the same price as an EDGE as well.

Semper Fi