Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by beretzs
Man, they are shipping stocks fast right now. I ordered two on Dec 4 and had them both by New Years. Never seen them shipped so quick.

Must have had them already finished in the store

Maybe, but the one was a Hunters EDGE for a P64 with Sunny Hill BM 14" LOP with a red Pachmayr and the other was for my M700 Ultimate ML also with a 14" LOP. So, maybe I just got darned lucky. I haven't had much over a 2 month wait on a stock from them the past year. They still quote me the 4-6 months but it is usually half or less, at least the last 5-6 stocks..

Now, on the other hand, I have been waiting over 6 months for Echols to get a run of Legends.. Those are like RL26, Unobtanium!

You didn't get lucky in receiving your stock so soon. I saw many customers commenting on another website they received their stocks fairly fast.

I received an email today from McMillan announcing the change of ownership:

"We are thrilled to announce that Bob Beck of Extreme Outer Limits, MOA Rifles, and Rugged Ridge Outdoor Gear, a longtime customer and friend of Kelly McMillan, has purchased McMillan Fiberglass Stocks. Bob’s plan is to continue the success of the legendary brand Kelly and the McMillan family built. He is committing resources to reduce delivery times and maintain McMillan’s dominance as the premium brand for synthetic rifle stocks on the market."