I saved up for a few months for a new scuba diving computer. I ordered it off a web site that took Paypal. The same day the order was cancelled because it was no longer available. The reseller refunded my money in full. This is an expensive item, costing $1234. Paypal received the full refund from the merchant but then, I noticed they only credited my credit card $1121. I was like, "okay, where's my missing $113???"

I get on a chat with Paypal and after waiting 3 hours for a reply, it goes something like this... "I completely understand YOUR CONFUSION on this matter..." Umm, my confusion? No, there's no confusion, Paypal is skimming $113 off a cancelled transaction. She said it was a transaction fee. I asked, "you mean a transaction fee on the thing I never actually received and was never actually shipped?"

Haven't seen a reply. It's been another 3 hours now. One of my friends said they are no longer removing transaction fees for cancelled orders. So, think about this for a second. You can order something, never receive it. It wasn't lost in shipping, in fact, it never was even shipped to you. And you can lose hundreds of dollars, depending on the price of the item.

WTF can I do about this guys? Seriously, this is complete garbage, and they know it. So now, I have to waste hours or days of my personal time, arguing with a tech company, run by multimillionaires, over $113?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.