Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I have been taking payments through paypal for years. They sent a letter about the refunds, about 1 year ago. What it amounts to is that if the seller issues a refund to the buyer paypal no longer refunds their part of the transaction. They used to. So if I sell something and want the customer to get a 100% refund I have to add the paypal amount. I will lose money by doing so. The seller you dealt with knows this too.

As Readonly said, that still doesn't explain the 9% "transaction fee" they skimmed. As others have said, I'm calling the credit card company's fraud department tomorrow, Maybe if I'm enough of a pain in their ass, maybe they will just credit me to go away, and then I'll just cancel my friggin account.

I hope you get your money back. They make it hard on purpose too, thinking most folks will just give up. They froze my account a couple of years ago because I refused to give them any more personal information. Fortunately I didn't have any money with them.

Well, I have an online chat going with them. It's not real time. But I asked a few questions and basically, they've ignored me for 7 hours now. So, yeah, the hope he caves plan is in effect. Just gonna call the credit card company tomorrow and have them try to annoy them some.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.