Originally Posted by burrinho
His response, or lack of one, to COVID was a failure. That will overshadow everything else, except January 6th. In twenty years no one will admit they voted for him.

Thats where you'll be wrong.

1- It wasn't Trump's response that was the issue. It was the Democrat antagonism to anything Trump with the willing participation of the MSM that was the issue. Literally a political opposition to anything Trump did or said. In the end, he promised to have a vaccine out and being delivered by Christmas. Your people said it couldn't be done. I've had mine. Most incredible and speedy accomplishment since the Manhattan Project.

2.-Trump will be remembered like FDR. My whole life voters in those elections either loved FDR are HATED him. No in between.

Biden will do whatever he can to erase Trumps legacy. That's the spoils system. Trump damn sure put a hurt on Obama's legacy. The Media will pile on with glee. In the end. They can't erase economic accomplishments, world security, energy independence and the inroads he made with Black and Hispanic voters.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo