Originally Posted by Angus1895
A trade war with China that mostly looks like a failure.

No health care change.

A half built wall.

Collapse of the oil market.

Record forest fires.

Riots a plenty......both sides

Two impeachments.

Lost the house and the senate.

But.......

You gotta admit he got the ragheads on the run in the Middle East.

And got a vaccine out in warp speed.

So I wouldn't call it " winning." Like I wouldn't call it a failure either.

I think the president should get 6 years........no re election. Be way different in results per term.

I will just address three points: Oil market is in perfect shape. $2.30/gal for gas is a wonderful place to be. We are energy independent and do not care what OPEC does to oil prices. Oil is cheap enough that Russia is limited on oil profits with which they would buy weapons.

Riots? Both sides?

The right has never staged a riot. None of the riots staged by the left had a damned thing to do with Trump. Hell, the DNC, after they orchestrated riots all over the nation for over a year, was not even smart enough to figure a way to blame Trump for the carnage.

The ill-advised incursion into the Capitol building this month.....was no riot. It was a hell of a lot more peaceful than anything over the summer. And at that, it was orchestrated and lead by leftist Antifa agents.

A complete "false flag operation".

But that part about the right has never started a riot. I am afraid that is soon to change in a big way.

Forest fires in the West. LOL. Forest fires are the result of fifty years of wrong headed "environmentally minded" public lands management. Cut the fricken trees, graze the damned fuel, clear the underbrush, and do annual controlled burns, eliminate "wilderness areas" which are of no use to anyone.

No president has the power to overturn fifty years worth of damage and bad policy written by Congress.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.