This mask debate is doing even more than the communist left ever dreamed. Look at the wedge it's driving between everyone. Most of what people feel right now is fear. The people that wear the mask and insist that everyone else does have been convinced this is the single most deadly thing modern man has yet faced. Those that want no part of it are fearful of freedom being lost. We have the right to our own health. The government doesn't have the right to tell us how to deal with that. We will soon see if biden takes it upon himself to mandate mask nation wide. He already has many places. Why should I trust my life and freedom to him and a party that has showed me countless times how much life is truly worth considering he and his kind promote abortion at every chance they get.

Now here's a doctor slam for those of you that worship them. If these rotten cowardly people would take a stand against abortion we might not have it on demand. After all they are, according to you so concerned about human life. Why not defend the most innocent among us? The blood of millions of the unborn is on their hands.