Build Back Better.

Ring a bell? Social engineering. That's all this is.

I'd like to believe that there is something more here, but the evidence doesn't point that way. I know a lot of guys here are "believers", and I highly respect some of them, but I just can't see it. When you choose to lie, it's because the truth doesn't support your preferred version of things. It's just a sales pitch. No one has to be sold on what they know already.

Imagine if there were endless discussions in media 24-7 on every platform everywhere for something obvious. Imagine that it was repeatedly hammered into you from every angle that something that is obvious to nearly everyone exists and has validity. How silly would that seem? Would the numbers need to be inflated? Would irrelevant precautions need to be endlessly argued and discussed? Would it make sense to be bombarded constantly by information that is apparent to everyone? No.

Imagine turning on the TV, and hearing about a lack of food and water being dangerous, even deadly. Imagine social media being filled with discussions about how food and water are essential. Imagine professionals at podiums discussing food and water, and their importance to society, and to life. Imagine businesses being required to provide food and water to patrons, because without them, we will die. Imagine government-mandated consumption of food and water. Imagine a food and water commission spending billions of dollars to get the message out. I could keep going, but I hope the message is clear.

You are bombarded by this stuff because it is a lie, and the way that obvious lies are believed is through repetition. Facts are discarded for the narrative, and the narrative is inescapable. And once you buy into it, it all makes sense. And you are rewarded through consensus. You are part of the group that agrees with the "experts", and the government and the media.

How often do you agree with the quoted experts, and the government, and the media, regarding your 1st and 2nd and 4th Amendment rights?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.