Originally Posted by Benedict

No idea what is what.

You and your buddies on here must have some real heavy reasons to do what you did to her. They only thing I can say is I am glad you all left your derogatory remarks about her life and her family wide open on here for copies to be made, it sure as hell is going to make it easier on her if she truly has done what she thought to do. I am not quite sure how many states have cyber bullying laws, but I do know Tenn and MN have them.

PM'd her twice or so to see if she was okay, she thanked me and said something had to be done about the treatment of members on here and she was seeking counsel.

Not my problem, but it sure the hell has become a problem in here from what I can see. I was a member here before and it got just gut sickening with others like your gang, and I just bloody well left, rabid dogs treat humans better than you bunch, and I pray the hell you are not responsible for children or any part of decent life in the world.

Benny

Discovery will be epic!!!!

The part where she starts the LOOK AT ME!!!! thread needs to be exhibit A.

The whole site is dudes giving each other a hard time. Literally.

I can see it now....."your honor, the defense would like to admit the entire posting history of Larry, aka Big Stick" [three dudes approach the bench with fuggn wheelbarrows full of paper......]

I'm sure her talk\text buddy Rick would looooooove to see the fallout that would be "Whinergate"