Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Benedict
Originally Posted by irfubar
Re: Attention Rick Bin, Banning Me From Campfire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Miss_Lynn]#1559713101/01/21
Online Content
Benedict
B
Swanton, Vermont
Who the hell is this Miss Lynn?

Seems to have ditched her marbles somewhere along the road that leads right to insanity.

Benny

The cost of freedom is incalculable.

That was me alright, and then I watched as you and your cronies were abusive and sadistic to her and then I understood, and I and others on here started to post privately and put together what hell you were all doing to her.

I know now how she got put on the road to insanity, here in this forum, by you and your crew, not being able to prove your manhood in the normal ways, you started abusing others through online mental and emotional torture as a relentless crew, abuse became your drug of choice, all of you. And not just Miss Lynn, many others here, decent people unlike any of you and your crew.

Like you have intimated, none of you need to worry, you have not done a damn thing in any way to her. I and others who have spoken to me beg to differ and the whole damn site is full of the proof.

Enjoy your time here gents.

Benny

Ummm, I have no "crew" we practice free speech here.... it's an American thing... wink

Wonder if a bendmydick is that wad of fu-k taffy you sling offen your pecker the first time you get to stand up straight taking a piss outside after a weekend of murdering vagina?

Trump Won!